Saturday, October 16, 2010

Etsy Page!

I am the proud new owner of an etsy shop, along with my fabulous momma! I have picked up several vintage items along the way, and I also make a few custom items as well. My mom makes these awesome cake plates out of antique candle sticks and plates! They are GORG. I make burlap table runners (I wanted one for myself, and it turned out pretty well so I made more!), burlap pillows with French prints on them (Can you tell I like Burlap? And these are HUGELY popular right now!), flower headbands, chalkboard nametags, vintage re-purposed plates turned jewelry holders, and several other things that I mostly knocked off from Pottery Barn (hey, no one wants to pay that much anyway). Because I have been on a HUGE shabby chic kick lately, we decided to name the shop Burlap and Lace.

Anyway, here's a few pictures of some things I have listed now. More to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment